Wednesday, December 24, 2008

My Funny Kids

My kids seem to say some of the funniest things, as I am sure all kids do. Thought I would share some so others can get a good laugh.

Andrew - (said as I walked back in the room with Aiden crying since I had left) "Mom, I think Aiden is still attached to your uterus cord." Interpretation - umbilical cord

While taking about uteri (plural for uterus).... Andrew was talking about the planets during a class discussion, and instead of saying Uranus, he called it Uterus. His teacher was telling me how she could barely contain herself. This happened last school year when I was super pregnant. Guess he heard too much about the umbilical cord and uterus.

As I was looking at calendars while waiting on a prescription the other day, Andrew said, "But mom, what if someone wanted to get you a calendar for Christmas, not that I am, but what if someone wanted to?" Gee, I wonder what is waiting for me under the tree tomorrow. Can't wait to get it and get all these dates written down before I loose all these little pieces of paper.

Alexis - (said to my mom as they were in the car on her way down to San Diego to spend a few days with her cousins) "Do you have water behind your eyes right now?" Interpretation - do you feel like crying, because I do.

That's all I can think of for right now. Hope you got a good chuckle out of them! I know I do every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment