Monday, December 1, 2008

A Month of Thanks

http://southbreezefarm.blogspot.com/2008/10/thankful-month.html

#1 My wonderful husband who I love unconditionally and forever.
#2 My Adorable 'A Team': Andrew, Alexis, and Aiden.
#3 The ability to be a SAHM. Dale works SOOO hard to make that happen.
#4 The ability to sub teach on my husband's one day off a week.
#5 Play dates for the kids after school, giving mommy more Aiden alone time.
#6 FRIENDS.
#7 God's provisions for me and my family during tough times.
#8 Physical ability to do household chores.
#9 Having 2 cars so Dale can still get to work when his won't start at 4:45 in the morning.
#10 Getting to sleep in till 8:00 on a day off from school.
#11 For all the men & women who serve our country to protect us and preserve our freedom.
#12 Positive relationship with teachers and staff at the kids' school.
#13 My extended family and the close bond I have with my sisters and brother.
#14 Pepsi and chocolate - I know that is weird, but it is one of THOSE days!
#15 Working appliances.
#16 Sound of laughter.
#17 Hearing 'mum mum' for the first time. Melts my heart.
#18 Visiting with Uncle Glenn, who is here on business from Ohio.
#19 My furry friends, dogs Suzy Q and Sally.
#20 My baby carrier that doesn't kill my back
#21 Friends who really care and pay attention to my needs.
#22 Beautiful sunsets.
#23 The telephone
#24 The rain
#25 Hand-me-downs!!
#26 Health
#27 Lazy, relaxing days.
#28 Freecycling (got a FREE Kirby vacuum - YEAH)
#29 Have I said how thankful I am for my husband?!!?!
#30 AWESOME weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment