Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Aiden's Favorite Time of Day

Aiden's favorite time of the day is.... BATH TIME!! He has learned he can splash, crawl around, float on his belly, and even tries to blow bubbles in the water. He is a major water baby. Maybe due to the fact that he was born in water? Who knows, but I do know that of all three of my kiddos, he is the one that can't get enough bath time.
A boy and his rubber ducky, what more could he ask for? Thanks mom for letting me take another bath!
Most of the time I am a little angel, but then there are other times when the little horns break through.
A little punk rocker hairstyle.
Where did all the water go? Is bath time over already?

1 comment:

  1. Haha!! LOVE the hairstyles. You're so funny! That's great he loves bathing so much. My Aidan does too.

    ReplyDelete