Monday, December 8, 2008

Before and After

BEFORE Mommy brushes my hair:
AFTER Mommy brushes my hair: "Doesn't it look nice?"
This morning when I came out of the kitchen from making his bottle, Aiden had crawled under the Christmas tree and was playing with the cords. Besides the obvious cord hazard, isn't he the cutest present ever?


And who couldn't love a sweet face like that? He was super tired and was giving me this dazed smile every time I asked him if he was tired and ready to go to bed last night.

Ok, now that I have gotten my daily Aiden picture fix, hope you have a blessed week.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, that's some crazy hair!!!! I can't believe how long it is. I have that same baseball sleeper... but it doesn't fit my boy anymore. I am NOT prepared for the crawling stage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my that is what you call bedhead!!! When do I get to babysit the little guy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, that's so funny. I love it when I stumble onto new blogs thanks to McMama!

    Oh, and just wanted to tell you about this amazing site that is challenging people to inspire the WOLRD IN JUST 25 DAYS!!!

    www.thegiftrevolution.com

    Thanks and God Bless,
    Ileana

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe how big Aiden is getting! Congrats to Andrew on his parade from another old band student. And I'm loving the "things you didn't do" listings, they crack me up because I can SO relate! I'm hoping your holiday preps are going well, and that we can get to see each other soon.

    Love ya! Tammy

    ReplyDelete