Saturday, February 14, 2009

Me and My Hunny - Happy Valentine's Day!!

You and Your Spouse. This was a post going around facebook and I thought I would post mine here. Come on, play along - inquiring minds want to know! ;-)

♥ What are your middle names? Bennett and Renee ♥ How long have you been together? Married - 5 1/2 yrs, Together - 6 1/2 yrs, Friends - 10 1/2 yrs ♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating? 4 yrs ♥ Who asked who out? There really wasn't any asking, more just a kiss that started it all off, initiated by Dale. ♥ How old are each of you? 39 and 32 ♥ Whose siblings do/ did you see the most? mine ♥ Do you have any children together? Yes, two boys and one girl. ♥ What about pets? 1 dog that Dale says he doesn't like but acts otherwise. ♥ Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple? finances ♥ Did you go to the same school? No ♥ Are you from the same home town? Nope, Dale was from all over and I grew up solely in San Diego. ♥ Who is the smartest? We are both smart, just in different areas. ♥ Who is the most sensitive? Me, certain commercials can make me cry at times. ♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple? eat out? that doesn't happen. ♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? Ohio ♥ Who has the craziest exes? That is a toss up, probably me.♥ Who has the worst temper? I have a more vocal temper but Dale has a silent temper. ♥ Who does the cooking? We share - he does the grilling and I do the baking and stove top stuff. ♥ Who is more social? Me, I have to drag Dale into a social setting and then once he is there he is fine. ♥ Who is the neat-freak? no neat freaks here. Wish we were better at that. ♥ Who is the more stubborn? Dale ♥ Who hogs the bed? DALE!! I guess he is making up for when I was pregnant and told him that the bed had to split into thirds and I got two thirds of the bed since I was carrying his child. Now I am lucky if I don't fall off the bed at night since he is so dang close to me. ♥ Who wakes up earlier? Dale :( poor guy has to be up around 3:30 or 4:30 to get to work on time. (that is when I finally get to have my half of the bed) ♥ Where was your first date? Well, we met online and then our first official meet in person was at Olive Garden, but we were just meeting as friends, not a date. Our first date after he kissed me 4 years later? Can't remember. I am sure he will though, he has a knack for that stuff. I know we had gone for Chinese food the night that he kissed me becasue I was worried about my orange chicken breath. :) ♥ Who has the bigger family? Me, but we both come from large families. ♥ Do you get flowers often? Flowers, what are those? One would think he was allergic to them or something. ♥ How do you spend the holidays? We try and rotate Christmas and Thanksgiving depending on what is going on. We always spend Christmas Eve as a family. New Years Eve, 4th of July and Halloween are usually spent with my best friend, Jen and her family. ♥ Who is more jealous? Neither of us is really the jeaouls type, though I think he is jealous of the time I get to spend at home and I in turn am jealous of the time he gets away from the chaos of home. ♥ How long did it take to get serious? Well, by the time we started dating we knew we would be planning or wedding. When you take a leap from friendship after 4 years we both knew it was forever and not just a trial thing. Everyone on the outside thought we were already a married couple because we spent every evening and day off together. ♥ Who eats more? Looking at us you would think it is me, but Dal eats A LOT of food. ♥ Who does/ did the laundry?Me, but I am home the most so it is only fair that way. ♥ Who’s better with the computer? We both are pretty good at it!! I think we know different things!! ♥ Who drives when you are together? Dale, unless he is just too exhausted from driving all day and then I take over.

No comments:

Post a Comment