Sunday, February 22, 2009

Family Get Together - Part 2: Music Time

Andrew wanted to have the opportunity to play his trumpet for all of his cousins. They all seemed to enjoy listening to him and were impressed with how well he is doing in such a short time.


Aiden seems to be following in his big brother's footsteps in the music department.


He loved playing the drums and got pretty carried away.The guitar was another favorite, though I think he liked the strap more.Playing the keys with Auntie Charity.



I can't for the life of me figure out how to bring Andrew's Talent Show video over from Vimeo to show it in this blog. My computer doesn't like me today, so click on the link above to go to it if you want to see his great performance. He was super nervous since he was first up, but he did an awesome job.

No comments:

Post a Comment