Thursday, October 30, 2008

Fall - A Love/Hate Relationship

So, fall is my favorite season of the year for many reasons, and my least favorite all at the same time. I love the cooler weather, crunchy leaves, and crisp, clear skies at night, not to mention the upcoming holidays. I can't stand the sinus pressure from the Santa Ana winds and the wardrobe confusion. You wake up in the morning and it is cold enough for long sleeves and jeans, but by the time I pick Alexis up from preschool at 10:30 it is warm enough for shorts and a tank top. The sinus pressure is enough to make me want to scream, though that would hurt it even worse so I refrain. The Santa Ana winds clear the smog out, which I love, but wow, they create chaos on my head. This too shall pass, so in the mean time I will just continue to focus on stomping leaves on the way to school each day. Oh, and let's pray that the fence doesn't get blown away this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment