Saturday, January 10, 2009

To Cut or Not To Cut? That is the Question

Ok ladies, I need your help. Aiden's hair is really starting to bother me. It hangs down in his eyes, over his ears and down on his neck. I want to cut it but I am afraid he is going to loose even more of his baby look then he already has. I originally wanted to wait till he was a year old but that is almost 2 months away. I don't think I can stand to look at it much longer. It is so fine and whispy that it won't stay brushed back. So, Aiden (and his silly mommy) would like to know: to cut or not cut? Please give your opinion.
******************
Aiden likes to be Daddy's little helper. "Don't worry Dad, I will help you build it.""First you have to read the instructions. HMMM, could someone help me out here?"
"You're doing a great job Dad. Almost done."
******************************
Watch out Fashion Week. This is the combo she came up with today. YIKES, she needs a serious intervention!!


And yes, those are still boxes in the background that need to be unpacked. Dale broke the DVD cabinet when we were moving and I am waiting till it gets replaced so I can unpack the rest of the DVDs. Only one more misc. box to unpack/throw away. Yipee! And the rest of the pictures will be hung tonight as long as Dale comes home in a hanging mood. We shall see what today holds for us. I am hoping to have it all done, one short week after moving.

So ladies, please weigh in on the haircut dilemma. I need all the advice I can get on this one. Thanks in advance.

3 comments:

  1. I say just trim it. Trim it out of his eyes a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I agree...just trim it out of his eyes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello joy! hope you and your family are doing good! i just hadn't checked on you in awhile. i pray all is going great with aiden. hope to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete