Friday, September 26, 2008

The Many Faces of Aiden

Aiden makes some of THE funniest faces!!! Usually by the time I pull the camera out he stops making the face and just stares at the camera as if to say, "What ya looking at?" Today I was able to catch many different faces before that meltdown happened. Enjoy!


The giggle smile.

The scrunched up nose (one of Nana's favorites)

The shy look, getting ready to meltdown.


The poochie lip, please stop taking my picture look.

Ok, enough already! Come pick me up.

I'm gonna tell dad your not being nice.

THAT'S IT!!!! Major meltdown time!

I could never take too many pictures of my adorable little guy. Hope you enjoyed them. :)

4 comments:

  1. Aiden you are such a sweetheart! Nana loves all of your faces but I do especially love the schuncy nose and the shy one too. Can't wait to see you soon and give you big kisses and hugs. Nana loves you very much and God loves you even more!!! Love always, NANA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Boy.

    All those smiles, so sweet and cute....this time next week, will all be so incredibly and lovingly different.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the world of cleft blogging. We keep growing and growing. I followed your post off of Aidan's blog.

    Your little man is beautiful! His hair is amazing. I have a very bald (but beautiful) 15 month old little girl. She was born with a unilateral cleft lip and bilateral cleft palate. She has had 3 surgeries and is doing great. She has 2 big brothers and our blog showcases her journey as well as everyday life with 3 kids.

    I can't wait to get to know you better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi-I saw where Darcy was writing about your little Aiden, so just wanted to stop by and say "hello." My little boy is 15 mo. old and was born with a unilateral cl and cp.

    These pics are just too funny--what a cutie! :)

    ReplyDelete